Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

Dennis Zaki is teaching me a lot. I messed up so many good scenes in the interviews with John Ziegler and Eddie Burke, from doing goofy things I didn't know you couldn't do. But Dennis is a good teacher. I'm learning.

Here Dennis is trying to keep my hat out of the picture, while I'm asking Eddie Burke why he thinks Rev. Jerry Prevo is, as he put it, "Christ-like."

I'm hoping to pay Dennis back for the video interviewing lessons, by taking him out on Neklason Lake, and showing him around. This was late afternoon today, looking east toward Matanuska Peak.

4 comments:

RunninL8 said...

What fun-and how exciting for you!
Mer-cy, that lake looks so tranquil. I'd have my kayak out on it daily.....

ella said...

I have been thinking that GINO did not get out of her car at the Wasilla tea party because she was told (by the person who went up to her vehicle) that YOU and Dennis Zaki were there. Methinks she will appear where there are fans only. Do you think this theory is possible?

Philip Munger said...

ella,

Apparently she did get out of her car and meet the organizers. DZ and I somehow missed it.

Anonymous said...

she will appear where there are fans only. Do you think this theory is possible?

___________________
Julie
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade