Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Helped Dennis Get to Emmonak, Linda Meet Her Goal for Public Disclosure, AKM to Get to Netroots Nation - Now You Can Help Shannyn Too

Dennis Zaki has arrived in Emmonak, where he will visit with many people, getting the truth on how the fishing is going there, in a climate of doubt about the future viability of a 7,000 year-old culture. You got him there.

Linda Kellen will be filing her request for public documents today, with the State of Alaska. You made her filing request possible, through your generosity.

AK Muckraker
has gotten a scholarship to attend the 2009 Netroots Nation Conference. You nominated and voted for her, and she got the scholarship, because of your support.

Now, Shannyn Moore has been nominated to receive the same scholarship. She needs votes to obtain it - lots of votes.

Only you can get her that direct support. Go to Democracy for America's voting site, to support Shannyn!

image - Shannyn, Dennis & Phil, standing; AKM in a Brian disguise at upper left

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zaki has to be the first free-lancer to beg for money in order to finance his travels.

Why doesn't CNN pay his way out there ?

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
I see ya have been asking around about the time line on willow at the baseball game. I thought I read that it was announced first by Toad on GINOs' facebook page. I think you have to be excepted as a friend first in order to view the seeforpee facebook, she has a couple so, I don't know which one it would be. Hope this helps a little bit. They do post pictures on facebook.

HippieDiva said...

I've joined DfA to add my support for Shannyn!

Anonymous said...

Don't BS around, Dennis find the CDQ auditor 1st and publish on Google Documents ASAP
You will do every CDQ village a favor

HarpboyAK said...

I would love to vote for Shannon, but unfortunately, if you "join" DFA to vote for her, they will spam you constantly. I've been through this already, and I intensely dislike any kind of "vote" where you have to allow them to send you spam in order to take part. The DFA is shooting themselves in the feet by not allowing folks to take part without permitting them to send tons of spam, spam, spam, spam...

sauerkraut said...

shannyn and AKM are coming... here!... to pennsyltucky?? woooo hoooo!

Unknown said...

Shannon will be next. She already has more votes than a guy that has been on there for weeks.

trishSWFL said...

I voted. Go Shannyn! :)

justafarmer said...

not sure why HarpboyAK is being spammed by DFA...I have never been spammed by them using my regular email addy. But, if it is indeed a spam prob, just set up a yahoo or gmail addy and you don't have to worry about it.
Sent in my vote for Shannyn!

justafarmer said...

sauerkraut, as an extreme southern resident of Pennsyltucky, I just might have to make a road trip!
I think it might be about 6 hours or so...hmmm...

crystalwolf aka caligrl said...

Anon@3:18 Hey why does GINO have to beg for money to go travel (SarahPac) and for money for her Slush fund?
Doesn't she make enough money from being gov and all those per diems and extra time she has to spend redacting emails, after all going to cost Diva almost 6K??? HUH????

Anonymous said...

crystal cali girl -

I've never seen the Governor beg for money, what are you talking about ?

For that matter, I've never seen a reporter, oops, I mean blogger, beg for money either.

Just askin a question, it can't cost that much to fly out to Emmonak.