Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does Christine O'Donnell Have Dr. Muthee on Speed Dial?


Couldn't pass that one up, especially with the Pixie Dust sparkles and theme music. Maybe Palin should tweet O'Donnell:

Speak thru Rev. Muthee 4
Spiritual facelift
He did it 4 me


Somebody needs to do a spoof video of this one, with O'Donnell in the picture instead of Palin:




Meanwhile, it has been reported that Bristol Palin's dance number will be Three Dog Night’s classic, “Mama Told Me (Not to Come).” Maybe the song's choice was inspired by this Christine O'Donnell gem:


I'm hoping that Robert Stacy McCain, who wrote a column on August 29th titled "Christine O’Donnell: The Next Joe Miller?" will soon be writing another one, titled "Joe Miller: The Next Christine O'Donnell?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good question, Christine. Why ARE you in the picture?

Aussie Blue Sky said...

I want you to know how much I like the new site - and especially the new Phil.

wakeUpAmerica said...

Exit stage left, Christine.

Philip Munger said...

ABS,

Is it the shorter articles? And "the New Phil"? I don't feel any newer. Thanks, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Crack me up! That's the first thought I had as well when I read about O'Donnel's past little foray into "witchcraft".

Anonymous said...

I have to say though in defense of Wicca and other Pagan religions; they are NOT the same as Satanism or devil worship, etc.

So what ever O'Donnel had gotten involved in with her alleged former boyfriend, it for certain wasn't Wiccan.

Philip Munger said...

anon @ 10:31,

Watching the clip, to me she may have been just making stuff up as she went. People need to dig further.

Aussie Blue Sky said...

Phil, it's just my impression that there is more focus and a different energy in your writing these days. Perhaps it's the reason you re-jigged your blog.

btw I like long articles; I love it when someone else does the work. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, whatever else one has to say about Christine O'Donnell, she certainly doesn't beat around the bush.

Gregg in Milwaukee