[note: This letter ( sent to Alaska Gov. Sean Parnell early Thursday, August 6th) is a followup of communications with rural affairs advisor John Moller, in April and May, 2008. After agreeing to an interview with Progressive Alaska, advisor Moller failed to either follow through, or to respond to a number of emails and phone messages to his office on the issues addressed below, or to other issues]
I called your office today, requesting the following information, which I had requested from rural affairs coordinator Moller back in April, but from whom I have not gotten an answer:
1) Who is currently on the rural affairs sub-cabinet.
2) Who chairs the committee?
3) When did it last meet?
4) When will it next meet?
5) Does the sub-committee take minutes?
6) Are minutes of previous meetings available?
7) Are agendas given to members at meetings?
8) Is public input to the agendas for sub-committee meetings allowed?
When I asked for this information from your office Wednesday, I was referred to a Nancy Korting at the Department of Law. She stated that the information I am requesting might or might not be publicly available.
It is my hope that you will respond to my query, and that the reply will come soon.