Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saradise Lost - Book 5 - Chapter 53: Levi Johnston's 21st B'Day Bash in Vegas

Levi Johnston turned 21 this week. Right now, he's celebrating in Las Vegas. The blog, Politicalgates is covering it. Here's a bit of a rundown:
The life of a part time blogger can be rough. All that sitting in our parents' basements, watching Sarah Palin's bumbling TV appearances and ironing our tinfoil hats. Sometimes a girl just needs to cut loose. So I decided to take one for the team and head to Las Vegas to attend Levi Johnston's 21st birthday bash.


I dragged my friends Racheal and Heather along with promises of a free hotel room, debauchery and Levi Johnston's radiating hotness. We arrived in Vegas late this afternoon and headed to the hotel to beautify.


Technically Levi could be my son, if I had him at the same age Bristol had Trig. But that wasn't going to stop me from trying my best to flirt the truth out of him. So I put on my red stilettos and tiniest dress and off we went to the new Chateau nightclub at Paris, Las Vegas.
From the comments at the party post:
Happy Birthday, Levi!
image - leadfoot_LA

No comments: