1) Get the hell out of that kitchen stage set. Or cook something. At least take the tablecloth off the top of the stove.
2) Since Dan is going to bring up the terms "conservative" and "socialist" every time this program airs, find a way to define what it is he means when he says these words. Good luck!
3) Stop shining Dan's head. He needs less reflective makeup.
4) Change the polemical aspect of the theme setup. I'm glad to see this program on the air, though Shannyn Moore should be hosting it, not Fagan.
Dan opens up his segment stating his beliefs as facts, rather than as beliefs. Even FOX panel hosts don't routinely make this major error.
5) Bring out the humorous possibilities more, and this could become an Alaska classic.
background: Anchorage's Channel 13, an ABC affiliate and part of Alaska's "superstation," has cross-platformed KFQD-AM talk radio host and Anchorage Daily News op-ed columnist Dan Fagan onto television. It airs at the edge of the experimental dead zone for public affairs programming, at 10:00 p.m. on Sundays.