Alex and I are headed down to Whittier for the day. We're hoping to latch onto something fishy, somewhere in Passage Canal or Culross Passage.
Update - 10:00 a.m: Looked at the NOAA weather radar and the Whittier web cam and the long-range forecast. Trip postponed until tomorrow. At least Judy won't have to deal with this: