Friday, November 20, 2009

Saradise Lost - Book 4 - Chapter 11 -- The Noblesville Disaster



Several blogs, including firedoglake, are running this. Also, the blog rumproast is collecting some very rude comments about the Noblesville Disaster from the Crazy Woman's facebook:


Gary Conner Sarah,

You angered and disappointed over 300 families in Noblesville tonight. I attended Mike Huckabee’s book signing yesterday. He had pre-signed book in case he would be unable to sign all the books for people who qualified. His books would be exchange one for one with any one whose book he could not sign

First, you should work to make this right. Second, you need to make sure that it never happens again!


and:

Jordan Harris I just spent 9 hours of my day, $40 of my hard earned money on two of your books, and took the whole day off work to watch you jump on a bus and throw a half-heated wave to the crowd you were avoiding.

I have never felt so disrespected. How can you claim that you are different? You aren’t. You are just as selfish as everyone else in Washington. It breaks my heart. I thought you might be the answer to the turmoil this country is under but you aren’t. You just slapped hundreds of Hoosiers in the face. The hard working type of people that you claim to represent.


and:

Linda Lewey My family (wife, 3year old, and 10 year old) and I waited for 6 hours to get a book signed by Sarah Palin tonight. She left 300 folks standing in the rain and cold without explanation or even an address at exit. That is 1800 hours of voters lives sacrificed for nothing due to lack of concern by another politician for… our time, money and effort to see a cause through. She could have invested 45 minutes and not received the boos, or sign my book chants. I know that the majority of the folks that were chanting go Palin now are returning her books tomorrow morning. What a disappointment.


and:

Greg VandenBoom I spent majority of my day at Border’s in Noblesville, Indiana waiting to get my book signed. After 8 hours in the cold and rain with my wife and 10 month old baby, I was shocked to watch Sarah get on a bus and leave without signing books for at least 400 people. Instead, we were given a sticker that had her signature printed on it! You lost quite a few supporters tonight!


and:

Dawn Hatfield Ament TOO BAD I was “Palienated” today in Noblesville. I waited SEVEN hours and never got my book signed. Only 600 of the 1000 promised wrist bands got in the door. Such a HUGE disappointment!


also (with video link):

“I’m very disappointed. I think it was very rude. She could have at least apologized, and she didn’t even do that,” said Teresa Hedrick.

Many of the unhappy people stood in the rain all day, bought the book from Borders and clutched their wristbands for their opportunity to meet Palin.

“We bought two books from Borders to have our receipt and our wristband to get it signed tonight,” said one woman. “My books are going back to Borders tomorrow.”

“We gave up our entire workday, stayed in the cold. My kids were crying,” said one man. “They went home with my wife. She was out here in the freezing cold all day. I feel like I don’t want to support Sarah.”


also, this comment from rumproast:

They will keep cutting the number in half after every stop on Palin’s book signing tour until it’s down to just one and that person will be John Ziegler. The end.

4 comments:

Blue_in_AK said...

Alienating voters one book at a time.

eliminatehypocrisy said...

Saradise Lost, indeed!

KittenStCyr said...

I do my best not to concern myself with the foibles of our psycho ex-half-term governor, but, really, anyone who is surprised by her not finishing what she started, has not been paying attention.

Durruti said...

Oh dear, so now a woman chanting "Sign our books" is an "angry crowd"?
It is truly sad to see the American Left reduced to clutching at anything to reinforce their derangement with Sarah Palin.

Meanwhile, in the real world it appears that the print run for her book may be extended to 2.5 Million. Go Sarah !!!