Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saradise Lost - Book 2 - Chapter 22 - With Friends like Team Sarah.......

Here's the transcript of an exchange this evening on MSNBC, between Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann:


KEITH OLBERMANN: It’s Rachel’s turn. Barbara Boxer her special guest tonight on the Clinton confirmation hearings.

But, apropos of Palin, I can’t remember who said this, but it came to mind:

What’s the difference between a governor of Alaska and a pitbull?

You can train a pitbull to occasionally keep its mouth closed
.

[RACHEL MADDOW LAUGHS] Do you know who said that? Because I can’t remember.


RACHEL MADDOW: No, I can’t. No, that’s new to me. Is that the safe thing to say here?

OLBERMANN: I think so. I didn’t, that’s not mine. That’s somebody else’s.

MADDOW: Thank you, Keith.

OLBERMANN: Thank you, Rachel.


And, here's a video that showed up late Tuesday evening from sbalist, connected to Team Sarah:

2 comments:

O'Reilly said...

So it was Rachel's joke then.

Annette said...

The people from Team Sarah scare me as badly as Sarah does because none of them see her faults nor do they see her as anything but perfect. And you can't reason with them.