Saturday, December 3, 2011

Darcy Burner to Obama and Holder: Do Your Job!



Washington State resident Darcy Burner and Maryland Rep. Donna Edwards are the only two out-of-state candidates I have donated to.  I will be donating once again to Rep. Edwards' upcoming campaign.

What Darcy Burner says here is pure understatement.  Holder was appointed by Obama.  It is Obama's responsibility to uphold the law every bit as much as it is Holder's.

If Obama was doing his job, hundreds, if not thousands, of bankers would now be getting ready for trial.

1 comment:

WADem said...

Burner is a solid blogger and pundit but, as a Washington State resident and 1st congressional district voter, I see Burner as a carpetbagger who lacks real policy experience in a field of well qualified, proven effective state legislators - some of whom have strong local connections and experience in DC.

I have yet to make up my mind on my preferred candidate but it sure as hell won't be Burner.