Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Team Blue Oasis Can Still Use Your Help!

Celtic Diva, her daughter Morrigan and Writing Raven, Alaska's blogging team for next week's Democratic National Convention, could still use your help - AS IN DONATIONS! - on subsidizing their trip. Why should you help?

1) Because they represent Alaska, and reflect our tough women.

2) They're leaving their jobs - or school, in Morrigan's case - spending their own money, without organizational assistance.

3) The team's makeup of independent women writers is indicative of how different our Democrats are from the corrupt, inept, too-often privileged Alaska GOP.

4) Because - trust me on this - they're going to do a damn fine job in Denver, and you'll like looking back on how you helped.

Celtic Diva has the details on how you can help at her blog, Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis, as does Writing Raven at her blog, Alaska Real.

Good Luck, Ladies!

3 comments:

CelticDiva said...

Thank you so much Phil!

Unfortunately, I'm struggling because I'm having some serious website issues. I may end up stripping my blog down to just the posts, before it's over.

Anyway, I hope everyone bears with me!

Linda

CelticDiva said...

Website fixed!!!!!

Thanks again Phil!!!!

Writing Raven said...

Thank you Phil! I don't know how many times I've said "historic" in reference to this election, and this convention - but it's a lot. It's an honor - and exciting! - to get to be a part of it.
Thank you for ALL of your help and encouragement!