Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Poll - Randy's Ideal Replacement

I was seriously hoping the Alaska GOP would keep Randy. Maybe they still will. But I doubt it.

There's probably some national push coming down because of the continuing demise of so many Republican luminaries here, and the effect that has on the growing national perception that the GOP, as it now is constituted, has become one of the worst managed machines in our country's history.

I'm partly curious about the extent that national push for the Alaska GOP to deal with its problems here also extends to lower-48 GOP perceptions about the viability of Ted Stevens and Don Young, come November.

We'll see.

Meanwhile, Progressive Alaska has a new poll up. Who might be best to replace Randy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the newest Palin should be running it. . . I might consider going back!