Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Images From Our Insurgency

Five images, taken recently.

1). tw3k at firedoglake came up with John McCain as a cow, grazing among the lobbyists. I've placed him atop part of Hugh's scroll, where McCow has plenty upon which to graze.











A pdf you can download (drag to your desktop) so you can make a McCain cow.
















Dewey King-Taylor making signs to remind Matanuska-Susitna Electrical Association owner/members to vote this coming Saturday, to overcome a sick, trogdylitic board and management team that styles itself after Brezhnev era apparatchiks.








My laptop in the shop on a cold night - minus 23F - with my fingerless gloves handy.











Sushi at dinner last Saturday, before we went to the Anchorage Symphony Concert, where I booed the event's sponsor, Exxon.









The old Motorola "brick" cell phone that served me well for fifteen years, with its replacement, an iPhone, with which I took these pictures.

1 comment:

CelticDiva said...

Oh my god, a McCow action figure!!!!

I love it!