Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Saradise Lost - Book Two - Chapter 1 -- The Next Story

I've been too busy with work and other stuff the past two days to feed new posts to Progressive Alaska like I would have wished. I'll catch up.

Meanwhile, although the Alaska U.S. Senate and U.S. House race figures out so far are rather shocking, I'm fairly confident that Mark Begich will squeak out a narrow victory. He told me Monday that he expects to win by about "eight votes."

There are still almost 50,000 votes (early, questioned, absentee, late reporting) that have not been added to the totals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. Lets keep our hopes up for a good outcome for Mark Begich.

There is much to celebrate this morning. I cannot remember having been so proud of my country in a long, long time.