Sunday, April 27, 2008

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

As this month closes and spring starts gaining momentum (Pleeze, Lord!!), I find myself trying to organize this blog a bit better. I've learned almost more than I can digest, over the course of posting 270 entries here in less than six months. I've made so many friends, it is humbling. I've made fewer new enemies than I had feared I would when launching Progressive Alaska.

Between now and the end of Memorial Day weekend, Progressive Alaska will focus on renewable energy opportunities, the upcoming Alaska Democratic Party Convention, my profile of Diane Benson's role as civil rights pioneer, some cultural issues involving how the Iraq War and the GWOT effect Alaska arts organizations, and getting more viewpoints printed here under their authors' own names.

I'm going to back away from engaging so aggressively in the AK-AL U.S. House race, a contest which has the potential of changing markedly over the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

CelticDiva said...

Ack...you tease!

No hints?