Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rob Rosenfeld to Throw His Support to Berkowitz or French

Visionary environmentalist and large-scale community activist Rob Rosenfeld has announced overnight that he is ending his campaign for governor of Alaska on the Democratic Party primary ticket of 2010:

Dear Friends:

I am writing to inform you of my recent decision, regarding the run for the Democratic nominaion for the position of Governor of the State of Alaska.

A great deal has changed since I announced in January. Sarah Palin has stepped down from office and will not be running for re-election. Eight candidates are currently running for the Governor position. I am very pleased that two very strong individuals are running within the Democratic Party and I will be announcing my support for one of them in the future. I will volunteer to assist in getting a very strong candidate elected.

I want to thank all of you for your encouragement, donations and volunteer efforts. I am very humbled by the confidence you have placed in me. I will continue to influence the dialogue and will remain very involved in politics and look forward to advance your issues.

Best wishes to all. Sincerely Rob

Rob Rosenfeld

[emphasis added by PA]

No comments: