Thursday, November 15, 2007

BULLETIN - Exxon Valdez Plaintiff KUDO Spot Moved to Monday


My son got a message to me at UAA at mid-afternoon, from KUDO's Aaron Selbig, that my temp slot at CC's Cutting Edge program on Friday has been bumped to Monday, November 19th, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. IBEW (the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) help - a lot - to keep KUDO on the air. They have a representative who needs the time slot to deliver an important message tomorrow. Thanks to Moose, Bill Black, Cordova District Fishermen United, the Native Village of Eyak, Oiled Fishermen vs. Exxon.com and many others for helping get this segment ready.
Thanks also to Diane Benson and Ethan Berkowitz for offering to contribute statements of support for the plaintiffs similar to that already issued by Governor Palin. I'm still waiting on statements of support from Jake Metcalfe, and from our sitting Representative in the nation's capital, Don Young.

I'll be on the phone with some of you tomorrow morning, as you help me make this a dynamite segment.

No comments: