Thursday, April 16, 2009

Saradise Found - Chapter 5 - New Palin 2012 Campaign Ads

These showed up on the web 12 hours ago. Their YouTube pages mention two groups, AnnieOakley.org, and ConservaBid.com. However, Karen Allen writes in the comments:

These were not financed or made by AnnieOakley.org or ConservaBid.org. I should know. I run them both. :)

I think they were put together by some young supporters of Gov. Palin.

With skilled help like these folks, there'll be no stopping Mooselini, eh...? s/



9 comments:

midnightcajun said...

That second one is just plain weird.

ozmud said...

Well... with a campaign slogan like "Party Like a Rock Star" how can she lose?

Lynn in Australia

ella said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! The second one, especially, looks like a parody, a JOKE on Sarah! It is supposed to appeal to young people maybe? It just makes her look silly - I cannot believe this sh*t. Bring her on, she is comedy gold!

Anonymous said...

Not to be mean, really, I'm totally serious: Was this 2012 ad campaign put together by someone in high school--kind of like the way a young Christian blogger in Colorado started a web site for her in 2007? Is this really the best SarahPAC can buy?

Karen Allen said...

These were not financed or made by AnnieOakley.org or ConservaBid.org. I should know. I run them both. :)

I think they were put together by some young supporters of Gov. Palin.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now you have to impeach her. That may be the only way to counter the fake narrative.

Anonymous said...

Unfreakin believable!!!!

Philip Munger said...

Karen Allen - the supporting material on YouTube, above the embed code, seemed to indicate that.

Sorry.

I'll amend the post with your statement.

Anonymous said...

Party like it's 1621...