Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Jindal - Kenneth the Page Axis - for Shannyn Moore




Shannyn Moore alerted me to the growing Alaska awareness of the Bobby Jindal is Ken the Page Group at facebook. I was too busy today to spend much time on that, but Jon Stewart nailed Jindal's similarity to the utter simplicity of Mr. Rodgers, on the Daily Show. Hopefully, the Immoral Minority will cover Stewart tomorrow.

Keith Olbermann covered the Jindal-Ken the Page axis, though:


Here are some of Kenneth the Page's finer moments (I guess - it's what the Youtube query came up with):


And here's my favorite Mr. Rogers episode - when he saved PBS in front of congress:


image of the Three Stooges of the Apocalypse by watertiger

3 comments:

Annette said...

That was my first thought.. Mr Rogers and I kept waiting for him to put on his sweater and sneakers.

Then someone said Kenneth, I wasn't really familiar with the character.. it is still a toss up, it could be either...lol

Prediction made at BobCesca last night, SNL.. Tina Fey and Kenneth, she will be giving him speech pointers...lol

Cynthia Rose said...

Love your graphic of the Republican three stooges LOL

Anonymous said...

That's the best Stooges photo, EVER!