Friday, January 4, 2008

One Down, How Many to Go?


Barack Obama pulled it off. I remember watching him on C-SPAN last summer, giving speeches at County Fairs and hog calling contests. And a few times since.

IBEW has hosted Obama training sessions here, and although Hillary Clinton has supposedly spent the most money in Alaska so far of any Democratic Party candidate, I'm more interested in Obama after watching him during this Iowa campaign.

Edwards is my guy, and the candidate I'll caucus for here in February, but we could sure do a lot worse than Obama.

The figure for the amount all the candidates from both parties spent on TV ads is over $50,000,000, and the bills aren't all out yet. That is more than all candidates to all statewide contests in Alaska have spent on all their elections put together here in 49 years.

you can sign up to help with the Alaska Democratic Party caucuses here.

1 comment:

BOSSA said...

I do not know why , but I would like to vote for OBAMA.