Thursday, January 24, 2008

One Sick Puppy

Progressive Alaska Poll:

Does Paul Bauer know he's one of the slimiest racists in recent Alaska history, or is he just plain stupid?

His idiocy is bound to be overshadowed soon by the next round of indictments, but he's getting his 15 minutes once again. Bauer's tenacity, though, is special stuff. Which bring me to a second poll question:

Did Paul cook the advisory vote brainblast himself, or does the GOP hate machine have a hand in this?

Anyway - new poll up.

3 comments:

Philip Munger said...

Which is so sad, to say the least. Sorry I gave the guy's face a place, but the story has to unfold and enfold from our perspective too.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is GOP proposal, I am wondering if it is one of these anti-immigration groups. I have trying to find information on whether he is a member of one of them or not. But I am not having luck. Many of those groups are connected with hate crimes, as the SPLC points out.

Anonymous said...

should have read "been trying"