Saturday, February 16, 2008

Out With the Old....

My old, old, bulky Motorola MicroTac 650 has taken a lot of calls since I got it long ago. But it is analog, and will do better as a doorstop than as a phone at the beginning of next week. I wrote about my dilemma in figuring out what to get to replace it back in December.

Judy and I got each other iPhones for Valentines' Day. We're going to be spending several hours tomorrow on the tutorial. Even being able to do the stuff we can already, we both feel they're worth it, and powerful tools we'll both be able to use in our work.

Speaking of out with the old, both the Alaska Report and An Alaskan Abroad are saying Monday just might be the day. If the ear picks it up tomorrow, well, well - who knows...?

Update: Sheila didn't say it'll happen, so it obviously won't. Or will.

1 comment:

Philip Munger said...

I don't think I'm capable of mooning 'em solo, iak. but if we could get 20 people, i'd do it!