Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Don Provides His Own Caption

"I have a right to spend my money as I wish to spend it."

That was Don Young this afternoon, at his press conference in Anchorage. The ADN coverage of the conference, by Sean Cockerham, is pretty sketchy. Maybe KTUU will have something more illuminating on their 10:00 p.m. news.

I know, I know, I've used this picture a lot. Twice in a row, now.

Update - 9:20 p.m: Sean Cockerham has posted a much more detailed version of his earlier article at the ADN website.

image by Darkblack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don is dragging too big a ball and chain to win. None of us schmucks out here in the market every day can afford to be $850,000 of bad. The successful candidate is going to bring a little humor to the situation and let Don do the fussing. I know, it is not humorous, but let Don and the media own shrill, and elevate.