Sunday, July 12, 2009

PA Arts Sunday - July 12th 2009 - Part Two - Song for Rep. Bob Lynn

The next regular meeting of the Anchorage Assembly will be on July 21st. They will once again take up the civil rights ordinance that has tied up that body since late Spring. Many of the superstitious, brainwashed Christofascists testifying against this highly sensible legislation claim that the next thing that Anchorage or Alaska voters will be asked to accept will be gay marriage, or open sex on the job or, or, or - sex with ANIMALS!

Rep. Bob Lynn is already trying to guarantee that our adequate animal cruelty laws are beefed up (or porked or lambed or chickened or whatevered up) to specifically address bestiality. He's been seen around these hearings. I didn't see him at the two hearings I attended, though.

Too bad. I always enjoy my discussions with Bob. He doesn't feel the same way about me, though. Five years ago he denounced my art in front of a joint session of the Alaska legislature. No other Alaska artist enjoys the distinction of being denounced like that.

Here's a song for Bob:


Kat said...

Great video Phil. Thanks! I needed that. Lynn is SUCH a self righteous douche bag.

Wolfe Tone said...

It's obvious that the End Of The World™ is nigh!

Great video, Phil. Thanks for posting it.

AKPetMom said...

I don't even know what to say, but I LOVE musical parodies and this one was just too great. Can sex with ducks lead to "swimmer's itch" though?

I had ducks and loved them greatly, but a fox or coyote or owl took them away this spring. I did not have carnal knowledge of them, but I did love them and was sad when I found them consumed.

Thanks for this video!